Checker®HC Handheld Colorimeter - Nitrite Low Range
* Water Quality
* Small palm-sized design
* Accurate from ±20 ppb ± 5% of reading
* Dedicated to a single parameter
* Uses a single AAA battery
* Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
* Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
1.) Step One - Add a sample to the included cuvette(s)
2.) Step Two - Insert sample into the Checker and zero it out
3.) Step Three - Remove sample and add reagent
4.) Step Four – Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or…
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading
The HI 707 uses an adaptation of EPA diazotization method 354.1. The reaction between nitrite and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
The HI 707 Checker®HC is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagent starter kit (6 packets of nitrite LR reagent), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual.